Ad Blocker Detected
We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. Please add US to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
As an English major, I can’t say I’m perfect when it comes to grammar, punctuation, or spelling, but I do know that hearing or seeing someone make a horrendous error is quite cringe-inducing.
Take this hilarious scene from How I Met Your Mother.
Grammar nerds are a class all their own, which is why if you have a friend who, like Ted Mosby, corrects everyone’s annoying (but totally harmless) mistakes, they’ll love these gifts come the holidays.
1. It’s a disease.
2. We’re still going over this? For shame!
3. All day, every day.
4. You can either memorize this, or, y’know, just learn to spell.
5. Now that’s romance.
6. I could go on all day about this…
7. They’re out there saving lives, folks.
8. Admittedly, this one is super annoying.
9. When you’re 95 and in an old folks’ home, this will be acceptable.
10. It’s so beautiful…
11. Grammar nerds: we’re bringing sexy back.
12. It’s an important difference.
13. That was a close one.
14. Finally, someone exposed “thru” for what it really is!
15. I will FIND THEM.
16. It’s life or death, Timmy.
17. We’re doing our best to make it better, though! Promise.
But seriously…learn it, live it, love it.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/grammar-nerd/