Ad Blocker Detected
We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. Please add US to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
“She didn’t finish her mac ‘n’ cheese!”
1. Sticking the straw into a juice box.
“I can do it myself, Mom!”
“No, sweetie, you’re, uh, not old enough yet.”
2. When you clean your kid’s room and for a second it actually looks good.
3. Waking up and realizing your kids are still asleep.
Up to nine minutes of peace are yours! Quick! Brew the coffee!
4. Completing the arduous task of bringing in all of your family’s things from the car after a long road trip.
5. When you think you forgot to bring diapers and then find one at the bottom of your bag.
6. Washing marker stains off your kid’s hands.
Marker stains are really on there, man. Actually getting them off feels like a bonafide accomplishment.
7. Having to buy a few boxes of cookies to help out your girl scout.
It’s a tough job, but somebody’s got to do it.
8. Pre-boarding a plane.
9. Figuring out who a voice actor is in an animated movie or TV show.
“I swear I know that voice!”
“Why don’t you just Google it?”
“Because that would be cheating. Gah, it’s on the tip of my tongue.”
“Why do you even have the Internet if you won’t -”
“Tim Gunn! It’s Tim Gunn of Project Runway!”
10. Putting your kid down after carrying them a long time.
11. Getting a booger out of your kid’s nose.
It may be nasty, but it’s also strangely satisfying.
12. Buckling your kid into a high chair.
You’re not going anywhere now, kid.
13. Finding something your kid lost.
“My glasses! Where did you find them?”
“In a trash bag hidden in a backpack under Timmy’s bed!”
14. When your kid blasts that one kid-friendly song you dig.
“Mom! Stop singing along!”
15. Polishing off your kid’s unfinished grilled cheese.
16. Matching all of the tiny socks when you’re folding the laundry.
It’s challenging AND adorable.
17. Doing voices when you read bedtime stories.
This is your chance to be a thespian with a capital “T.” Go on and chew the scenery!