Ad Blocker Detected
We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. Please add US to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
Most dogs don’t love getting dressed up for Halloween, but as their humans, it is our right to take silly photos of their adorably disgruntled faces every year. And besides, we always repay them with a special holiday treat for putting up with it.
And luckily for us, the outfit options keep getting more and more hilarious, adorable, and downright ridiculous. From the totally cute to the outright odd, these are the best (and weirdest) costumes you can buy for your pooch.
1. Channel Chris Pratt’s Jurassic World pose with your own fur-ocious raptor.
2. Or maybe you’d prefer a sweet lil’ stego-pup.
3. And complete the whole dino gang with this triceratops!
4. Looking for something a little more regal?
5. He just can’t wait to be king of the jungle.
6. And you thought koalas couldn’t get any cuter.
7. This could give “thar she blows!” a whole new meaning.
8. Anyone else suddenly hear the Jaws theme?
9. This buggy buddy is legit terrifying.
10. Good thing there’s plenty of superheroes to help save the day.
11. Superdog saves you with snuggles.
12. All this Wonder Woof-man needs now is her lasso/leash.
13. Nothing despicable about this minion.
14. “This costume better come with pizza.”
15. “Treat, or trick you I shall.”
16. For dogs who make about as much sense as beeping droids.
17. It may seem strange to dress your dog as a kitty, but it’s still super cute.
18. For the most unique pup in all the land.
19. Only the finest of cloth for your little princess.
20. Or maybe your pup’s more of a pop princess.
21. Did someone order a pup-kin spice?
22. Fulfill your weenie’s hot dog destiny.
23. Unless you’re more of a burger fan.
24. Or maybe you’re in the mood for something a little healthier.
25. Of course, you can’t forget about dessert!
26. Just because they can’t see color doesn’t mean their world shouldn’t be bright.
27. Okay, this one might be taking things a little too far.
28. Yep, that’s it. We’re done here.
Y’know, I’m not sure I could bother waiting a whole year to parade my pup in some of these hilarious costumes. Good thing they don’t know how to read a calendar!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/dog-costumes/