Ad Blocker Detected
We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. Please add US to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: fall is great. If you live in a place with no fall, I strongly urge you to take a trip to New England or somewhere north before the trees drop their leaves. There’s something about the cool air and the shedding of the summer’s growth that refreshes you in a way no other season can.
Between the walks through the woods and the cozy attire, these dogs totally get it…and they’re not afraid to show how happy they are that fall is here!
1. From maple to ginkgo, this pup loves ALL fall leaves.
2. “What am I even supposed to do with all of these apples? Actually, I don’t care!”
3. “Meet my new friend!”
4. “Soon, the whole lake will be ablaze with fall colors and I. Can’t. WAIT.”
5. “YAAAS FAAALL!”
6. He takes autumn very seriously.
7. “Vest season is my favorite season.”
8. She knows she rocks her Halloween bow!
9. “Mom, I want every color mum!”
10. “Mum’s the word, you know.”
11. Hip dogs rejoice: beanies are back in season.
12. Very fall. So crunchy. Much excitement.
13. “Nothing like a long hike through the woods in the crisp air.”
14. “D’you like my turtleneck?”
15. “Fall colors really bring out my eyes.”
16. “SO many SMELLS.”
17. Even if you don’t like candy corn…you still eat it, for fall’s sake!
18. “OHMYGAWSH! IT’S. SO. NICE. OUTSIDE.”
19. Decorative gourds: who doesn’t love them?
20. Okay, maybe this guy’s a little skeptical.
21. “Is there something on my head?! Is there? No really, tell me. TELL ME!”
22. So ready for a Saturday afternoon with a good book.
23. “Oversized scarves are IN.”
24. “Thank goodness!”
25. “Finally, time to break out the booties to keep my pawsies warm.”
26. “You want me to leave Pumpkin outside? No way. Where I go, Pumpkin goes.”
27. No more overheated summer days for this pup. Nope!
28. “Mom, Dad, THIS ONE. This one, this one, this one!”
29. Okay, fine, you can pick one big one and one little one.
31. “For a second, I thought the crow was real and attacked him…Mom wasn’t happy with me.”
32. Pup’s first fall: “Is it for eats?!”
33. “Ah, yes, the time of year I can hide from the human and stay outside longer!”
<div style=" background:url(data:image/png;base64
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/fall-pups/